I hold a U.S. Coast Guard 100 GT Masters license, Near Coastal to 100 nm, with sailing and towing endorsements.
The day usually starts about 10 a.m. and lasts until just after sunset There is no set itinerary except for a stop for lunch. It's best if you don't make plans for the evening of the sail; It's difficult to predict the exact time we'll return. Half days are also available (and more typical).
Please see the home port for approximate cost, which depends on whether you want to cruise, learn, or some combination.
We can also go for a half-day sail if you prefer.
If you have other requirements, send email to email@example.com with the details.
The crew's duties
What to expect
What to bring
What not to bring
Be sure and check the Fun Stuff menu at the top of this page for previous trip pictures and descriptions.
Please note that any trip may be canceled due to bad weather. Bad weather is defined as major storm action, not a few drops of rain. If the trip is cancelled by me, your deposit will be refunded in full.
A deposit is required to hold your reservation. You should first email me and so I can add your name to the list. Sending a deposit without first signing up means I'll be one step closer to retirement.
I'll let you know the deposit amount after we settle on the date.
You can pay the deposit via PayPal.
| Here's how it works...
Canceling or not showing up
If you need to cancel, please let me know at least one week in
advance. (I'd prefer even more notice, if possible.) Anything less
will mean that you'll probably lose your deposit. Emergencies come
up. Let me know if that happens. Depending on your situation, I may
offer a refund of some or all of your deposit. Light rain doesn't
necessarily mean the charter or lesson is cancelled, so please show up or call me
and let me decide.
If I cancel (for whatever reason and quite unlikely), I will refund your deposit. It's also possible that I may have to postpone the class or charter due to special circumstances. If that happens, I will refund your deposit if we can't figure out how to reschedule.